Your Way of Doing Business Determines How Far You Can Go; Check out the Top 5 Business Directions to Help You Reach out More
Business is a lot like religion when you stop to think about it; when everything is said and done, everyone has their own slightly different way of practicing it. But, your progress through the business world can be severely stunted if you take the wrong direction, or you use the wrong methodologies. It’s unfortunate, but it’s true: your way of doing business determines how far you can go. Check out the top 5 business directions to help you reach out more!
- Change Your Brand – This is something that some people are hesitant to do, but if you’re looking to take a new direction it’s one of the biggest – and most publically visible – ways to do it. Changing your brand name and/or logo is risky, though. You might lose many of your loyal customers in the process! Then again, you might be able to grab a whole new fan base if you brand yourself just right!
- Hire New Staff – A fresh perspective is invaluable. There is nothing better than a new crop of employees to provide multiple new perspectives. Try to focus on hiring those who seem unique and creative. They might be hidden gems for all you know! Just one good idea from each might be enough to justify their employment, especially if it turns out to be an idea that makes you millions in the long run!
- Change Jobs Around – Take the current employees you have and shake things up a bit. Change job duties and give some people new responsibilities. Have people who have never worked in one area work there. Get people from different departments to start talking for the first time. Ask everyone their opinions more often.
- Change the Office Hierarchy – If the above step doesn’t go far enough for you then you can overhaul the entire hierarchy you’re working within. Create new jobs, eliminate others. Decentralize authority in some areas. You don’t need to fire anyone to do this. Just give them a new job during the job changing phase and no one will have to lose their employment. This is usually the nicest way to go about things so that you do not end up terminating a loyal employee.
- Start Developing Something New – is there a type of product that you’ve never even thought about producing for sale? Good. Now start reading up on it. If it doesn’t sound like your kind of thing then read up on another, and another, and another. Find a product or service that you think you can tackle and go after it full force. This kind of sudden shift can redefine what consumers think they know about your business. You’ll no longer be a one trick pony and they might try your new product just for the novelty. The stranger of a pairing it makes with your flagship product, the better a choice it often turns out to be.
As Startup Specialists we have used our knowledge and experience to set up a free portal of frank, accurate information. Do check out www.startupinthailand.com for more details on doing business in Thailand /Asia or for a free startup consultation.
Aditya Interactive is the only company in Thailand to provide a single window solution for all business startup and expansion requirements under one roof : Startup consulting | Market Entry | Legal | Serviced Office | Factory Setup | Representation | Recruitment |Accounting | Operations | Sourcing | Buying | Distribution | Marketing | Regional Business Development | Management.